Brainwave Discovery is dedicated to the discovery and development of new drugs to combat Alzheimer's Disease.
To find out more about our technology and partnering opportunities please
Terms & Conditions of website
- This website (the "Website") is provided by Brainwave Discovery Limited and its associated companies (collectively "we" or "us"). These terms
and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the author's use of the Website and our services. If the author is not willing to accept these Terms and
Conditions you may not use the Website and our services.
- All contents of www.brainwave-discovery.com are protected under the International Copyright Act. All rights on this Web Site are reserved and no part of this
Site shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means - electronic, electrostatic, magnetic tape, mechanical,
printing, photocopying, recording or otherwise, including the right of translation in any language without our explicit permission.
- The Website contains links (the "Links") to websites operated by parties other than us ("Third Party Websites"). We do not control Third Party Websites,
and are not responsible for their content. The inclusion of the Links does not imply any endorsement of any products, information, materials or services offered or
provided on Third Party Websites, or any association with their operators.
- You are solely responsible for evaluating the integrity of the operators of any Third Party Websites; the accuracy and completeness of any information contained
on them, and the value and authenticity of any goods or services offered through them. Note that when you follow a Link to a Third Party Website you are leaving our
Website and we give no guarantee that the Third Party Website will be available or is free from bugs, defects or viruses. We accept no liability with respect to any
of the products, information, material or services offered or provided by any persons or other organisations listed on, or linked to, the Website.
- Should you decide to contract with any such person or organisation, the contract will be directly between you and that other party. We will have no contractual
involvement, and will not be liable to you in contract or otherwise for any losses or damages that you suffer in relation to and as a result of products, information,
materials or services provided to you by any of these organisations.